How to Write a Winning Horizon 2020 Proposal: SME Instrument, Value Package Manuals (Phase 1 + Phase 2)
IMPROVED THIRD EDITION IS NOW PUBLISHED!
- adapted to the new 2018-2020 Work Programme
- new examples
- even more detailed step-by-step writing instructions
Phase 1 manual: Printed, large format, 191 pages
Phase 2 manual: Printed, large format, 192 pages
WITH THIS KNOW-HOW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO
- quickly identify the potential of the innovation
- develop the right strategy for the proposals
- step-by-step lead the team that prepares proposals
- focus on the important elements of the proposals
- recognize and avoid mistakes that could kill your proposals
- replicate the best practices used by winning SME Instrument proposals
- prepare winning SME-1 and SME-2 proposals in accordance with evaluation criteria
- save enormous time otherwise spent on getting through 450+ pages of documentation available online
WHO WILL FIND THIS KNOW-HOW USEFUL
- experienced consultants that want to deepen their understanding of the SME Instrument
- consultation companies that want to save time and resources when transferring their SME Instrument knowledge to their junior consultants
- innovative SMEs looking to learn how to pitch their business ideas from experience of the winning Horizon 2020 applicants
- first time applicants for the SME Instrument
- applicants re-submitting their proposals to SME Instrument
- all SME Instrument applicants interested in getting the insider knowledge on writing winning H2020 proposals
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If you're not satisfied with the manual and you think that it does not provide value for money, simply return the book in its original condition within 7 days of receipt, and we'll credit your account for the full amount of the title less sending and handling fee.
WHY ARE WE OFFERING THIS?
A great Idea is not enough
An excellent project proposal is essential. In order to prepare one, most winners have relied on outsourced EU proposal experts. But good experts are expensive and have only limited time. This means that organisations, that already have funding, also have the best chances to succeed. But it should be exactly the opposite. The EU funds should support those projects that cannot be realized due to lack of or insufficient funding.
Fair opportunity for everyone
We decided to change this and give everybody a fair opportunity to get their project funded. This is how the H2020 Manuals were born. We decided to share our knowledge and know-how in this manual and make it accessible to larger public at just a fraction of the regular cost. In this way we can help more great ideas succeed and we give an opportunity to all those, who cannot afford a one-on-one consultancy.
Our experience shows that...
Most of the winning proposals use similar writing approach, formation and tricks that allow them to be assessed fast and earn exceptional evaluation scores. On the other hand, most of the rejected SME Instrument proposals fail to deliver the right information, contain fatal mistakes or drop out essential but not obvious elements that are critical for success.