SME Instrument Phase 2 Proposal Template
This template is based on the manual "How to write a winning H2020 proposal - SME Instrument Phase 2", written by an international team of EU funding experts and is based on personal experience, experience of winning and rejected proposals, and insights from SME Instrument evaluators.
BENEFITS OF BUYING THE TEMPLATE
- significantly improved standard proposal template with clarifications of vague instructions
- optimized structure for each chapter with guidelines that will make sure, you don't forget to include any essential information about your project
- additional guidelines for each sub-chapter and clarifications that will help you understand what evaluators look for in your proposal
- optimally formatted styles that will help you optimize fonts and sizes for maximum text space per surface
- predefined visuals that are essential for a clear and suitable structure of the proposal
- pre-formatted charts and diagrams (e.g. Milestones and Deliverables Tables, and Work Package Tables)
WITH THIS KNOW-HOW YOU WILL GET
- priceless insider knowledge of experienced SME Instrument specialists, that will save you thousands of euros otherwise spent for external consultants and research on SME-2 requirements
- clear explanaitions of what is required in each section that will ensure that your proposal is consistent and aligned with SME-2 criteria and requirements
- important advice on secrets of winning SME-2 proposals
- additional tips and tricks to ensure that your proposal will attract evaluators' attention
WHY ARE WE OFFERING THIS?
A great Idea is not enough
An excellent project proposal is essential. In order to prepare one, most winners have relied on outsourced EU proposal experts. But good experts are expensive and have only limited time. This means that organisations, that already have funding, also have the best chances to succeed. But it should be exactly the opposite. The EU funds should support those projects that cannot be realized due to lack of or insufficient funding.
Fair opportunity for everyone
We decided to change this and give everybody a fair opportunity to get their project funded. This is how the H2020 Manuals were born. We decided to share our knowledge and know-how in this manual and make it accessible to larger public at just a fraction of the regular cost. In this way we can help more great ideas succeed and we give an opportunity to all those, who cannot afford a one-on-one consultancy.
Our experience shows that...
Most of the winning proposals use similar writing approach, formation and tricks that allow them to be assessed fast and earn exceptional evaluation scores. On the other hand, most of the rejected SME Instrument proposals fail to deliver the right information, contain fatal mistakes or drop out essential but not obvious elements that are critical for success.